The WageIndicator Collective Agreement database has 900 Collective Agreements in the system. Agreements from 52 different countries. It is easy to compare the agreements. They come in the national language.
- Find the rights of every worker in the world in our Decent Work Check!
- Minimum Wage in Azerbaijan to be AZN 130 from January 2018 - January 12, 2018
- Minimum Wage in Portugal Raised to 580 Euros Per Month - January 3, 2018
- Turkey Raises Minimum Wage by 14.5 Percent - January 3, 2018
- Spain Gets 4% Rise in Minimum Wage for 2018 - January 3, 2018
- Mexican Government Announces New General Minimum Wage - December 27, 2017
Cite this page: © WageIndicator 2018 - WageIndicator.org - Labour Law